Protect your wood regularly against UV and inclement weather conditions. We recommend oiling wood once or twice a year. 1x prior to summer and 1x after summer as protection for the winter. Extremis Wood Oil is 100% natural.
Directions for use
Watch the instructional videos!
Wood Oil is suitable for use on the following Extremis products: Gargantua, Pantagruel, Abachus, Anker, Extempore, Romeo & Juliet, Hopper, Pontsun.
- Remove all residue from previous treatments. Clean the surface using Extremis Wood Cleaner according to the instructions.
- Lightly sand the wood using an 80-grit sandpaper in order to smooth the surface after thorough cleansing. Do not sand if wood is new.
- Stir the oil before use. Apply a coat using a flat brush.
- Leave the product to work in for 10 minutes. Even out the surface again using the same brush (without adding more product)
- After 5 minutes, wipe the surface with a cloth in order to remove all traces of oil.
- Allow to dry for 24 to 36 hours.
1 litre of Wood Oil is sufficient for oiling a 30 m2 area of wood.
- Cloth that is impregnated with oil may spontaneously ignite, and should therefore be submerged in water after use.
- Do not use the product without consulting the instruction manual.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains: 3-iodo-2-propynyl butylcarbamate. May cause an allergic reaction.